Oh no! Not the dentist!
It’s normal to encounter some degree of apprehension when it comes to visiting the dentist. For some though, this anxiety can develop into a paralyzing fear that prevents them from pursuing necessary professional dental care, even to the detriment of their oral health.
What’s Holding You Back?
Are any of the following factors preventing you from receiving vital dental treatment, or smile-enhancing cosmetic procedures?
- An extremely sensitive gag reflex.
- Anxiety over potential needles, drilling, or pain involved in some procedures.
- Concern of discomfort from having your mouth open for an extended period of time.
- Bad dental experiences in the past.
- Sensitive teeth.
- A physical disorder that makes sitting difficult.
- The necessity of complex, or even multiple dental procedures.
Putting Dental Fear To Rest Through Sedation Dentistry in Edwards, CO
Dental phobias shouldn’t dictate the condition, and beauty your pearly whites are left in. That’s why we offer the option of sedation dentistry in Edwards, CO to put such dental anxieties to rest, and to keep your smile in tip-top shape. Sedation therapy is a safe, relaxing procedure that’s been endorsed by the American Dental Association (ADA), and will help you feel calm, and at ease throughout your dental experience.
Regardless of whether you require a simple cleaning, extensive dental work, or even multiple procedures, sedation dentistry has the ability to alleviate your anxieties. Sit back, relax, and start enjoying the many benefits that a dazzling, healthy looking smile can bring.
How about you? What’s your biggest fear about visiting the dentist?